Complexity Theory Lecture Notes
D. Breslauer and D.P. Dubhashi:
Combinatorics for Computer Scientists
Complexity of Logical Theories
Lecture Notes on Encryption, Signatures and Cryptographic Protocols
Introduction to Complexity Theory
Combinatorial Methods in Complexity Theory
Additional topics for the book Extremal
Combinatorics With Applications in Computer Science
Lectures on Randomized Approximation Algorithms
Fundamentals of Computing
- via Web at University Maryland (PostScript 0.5 Mb)
- via Web. Notes for the course taught in the Fall of 1986 at UC Berkeley.
M. Luby and A. Wigderson:
Pairwise Independence and Derandomization
- via Web at ICSI Berkley. Approximately 60 pages.
Probabilistic Algorithms and Pseudorandom Generators
- via Web . A series of nine lectures given at the IMA Summer Graduate Student School held at Ohio State University, August 1993
Lectures on the Fusion Method and Derandomization
Identities and their Computer Proofs
Boolean Circuit Complexity
- via Web , or
- via ftp as the file "pub/wilf/lecnotes.ps.Z" at the anonymous ftp site "ftp.cis.upenn.edu"; a compressed PostScript file (207 Kb). See the file "pub/wilf/readme.doc", at the same site, for more information.